Kraftly is a mobile only marketplace where people from all over India connect to buy and sell unique goods.
1. Kraftly acts as a venue to allow users who comply with Kraftly's policies to offer, sell and buy goods. Kraftly is not directly involved in the transaction between buyers and sellers. All the information and products listed on the App are provided 'as is where is'.
2. Prohibited items, services, and items that violate our intellectual property policies are not allowed on Kraftly.
3. Anyone over the age of 18 can open a shop on Kraftly.
4. Kraftly shops have their own policies, payment methods, and shipping and fulfillment methods.
5. Shops on Kraftly must meet Kraftly’s standards of customer service and honor their shop’s policies.
6. Honesty is important to Kraftly and our community. We ask that shop owners represent themselves, their business, and their items accurately.
7. Kraftly’s Trust and Safety team may reach out to shops in violation of these guidelines. While we prefer to help you bring your shop into compliance with our rules, Kraftly may close shops that do not comply.
8. We reserve the right to remove listings that aren’t in the letter or spirit of Kraftly’s guidelines.
9. Kraftly may amend this User Agreement and/or Kraftly Rules and Policies at any time by posting a revised version on the App.
Kraftly’s marketplace is built on trust. You can earn the trust of your buyers by following these guidelines on how to maintain a transparent shop, provide great customer service, and respect our community. Kraftly will help you maintain a high level of trust with your buyers through our Seller Service Level Standards (“SLS.”)
1. Only list items in your shop that are for sale and fall into one of the categories mentioned on our app.
2. Items must be accurately represented in listings and listing photos.
3. Be aware that buyers can submit reviews of items they have purchased.
4. Respect the intellectual property of others. If you feel someone has violated your copyright, you can report it to Kraftly.
5. Do not sell prohibited items.
6. Please honor your shops shipping and processing times
Kraftly Terms & Conditions
1. By default Kraftly charges 10% commission + Service Tax(unless any other commission plan selected) on any transaction fulfilled on its platform.
2. The buyer pays the seller directly in their integrated wallet on the app at the time of the purchase. The same can be redeemed by the merchant 7 days after Kraftly or customer confirms delivery of the order.
3. If the seller choses to use Kraftly’s shipping service a flat rate of Rs.60 per 0.5 kg will be deducted from the seller’s wallet. In case of COD an additional fee of Rs. 60 will be levied. For details please refer to Kraftly’s shipping policy.
4. Failure to fulfill the order by the seller in the time frame prescribed in the product listing, would lead to cancellation of the order and the money would be refunded to the buyer. For details please refer to Kraftly’s cancellation policy.
5. For any returns request initiated by the buyer within 5 days of receipt of the parcel, the transaction will be cancelled and the seller will have to bear the return charges of the goods. Please refer to Kraftly’s return policy.