Described below are the site wide policies of Kraftly which apply to all sales and purchases made on the website. These policies are applicable in addition to the shop level policies available on the product description page.
Seller Uses Kraftly to ship his orders
Kraftly offers fixed and low shipping rates. Choose a size of the package and receive shipping label on your registered email ID. Shipping fee will be calculated on the bases of volumetric weight L*B*H cm/5000 or actual weight, whichever is higher.
If product weight is not inputted correctly, actual weight as per courier company will be used for calculating the freight rate. You will be invoiced for the differential in freight rate and it will also lead to downgrade your seller rating.
Seller would have to ship the order through Kraftly by following all the necessary steps :
• Acceptance of order within 48 hours
• Creating shipment for each item through Kraftly by clicking on‘Ship through Kraftly’. Seller has to ensure that when he Clicks on 'Ship through Kraftly', he readies the parcel as his shipment will be picked up by courier companies within 12-24 hours of this action taken on the app.
• In case of shipments that are cancelled post fulfilment, due to sellers inability to hand over shipments during pickup, Kraftly commission of 10% +15% Service tax (including 0.5% Swachh Bharat Cess and 0.5% Krishi Kalyan Cess) would be applicable.
• Generating Pickup and printing all the shipping documents (Invoice, shipping label, manifest)
• Successfully delivery parcel to the courier company
• Tracking the parcel on the app
• If seller has any queries or issues related to return shipments, please raise a ticket at firstname.lastname@example.org within 24 hours of receipt of return shipments. Any tickets raised post that will not be entertained.
The following policies are applicable to all returns, in addition to the shop level policies applicable on the product description page.
All return requests have to be initiated by the buyer within 5 days of receipt of their parcel. No return requests will be entertained post that and the funds will be remitted to the seller.
• All return requests should be initiated by the buyer within 5 days of receiving their order,
• All price tags and labels on the product should be intact,
• The product should be unwashed, unused and in an undamaged condition,
• The product must be returned with original accessories and in the seller’s original box/packaging as it was delivered to you.
Return requests will not be accepted in certain cases such as:
• Return request is made outside the specified time frame for returns
• Products marked as "non-returnable" on the product detail page
• Product is damaged or used or is not in the same condition as it was when you received it
• Specific categories like innerwear, lingerie, clothing freebies, jewelry, fragile items and hygiene related items
• Any consumable item which has been used or installed
• Anything missing from the package you've received including price tags, labels, original packing, freebies and accessories
For payments made through electronic means like debit card, credit card, net banking, wallet etc. refund shall be made in the same payment mode
For cash on delivery transactions, refund will be processed in bank account details shared by the buyer
What is the method to self-ship return items?
If your area pin code is not serviceable for pickup, you will need to self-ship the return item via any courier partner. Please ensure to place a sheet of paper with the details of Order ID for each item included in the package.
For all self-shipped returns, you will be duly reimbursed the shipping costs up to a maximum of Rs. 100. The courier charges (amount mentioned on the receipt) should not overshoot the Sender-Destination-Service combination and shall be cross checked with the courier company. Please ensure that a scanned copy of courier bill/receipt is shared via email on email@example.com.
In case of any discrepancy in the status of reverse pick up of a product, refund will be initiated only if the buyer successfully submits the reverse pickup slip given at the time of the pick-up.
In case Kraftly does not offer reverse pickup of the items, the buyer may send the shipment himself/herself. In such cases if it is found that the shipment was not delivered to the seller, the onus shall be on the buyer to prove through submission of Proof of Delivery (PoD) from the concerned logistic service provider to establish his/her claim of return.
Cost of return will be borne by the seller in case damaged or wrong product was shipped.